- Always Right Behind You
- 1 Sahng-jeh-nim said to the disciples, “I intend to hide Myself. Will you look for Me?”
- 2 “Yes, we will look for You!” everyone shouted.
- 3 Sahng-jeh-nim felt sorry for them. “Vividly, I see you grieving in the future. You go here and there, but cannot see Me.
- 4 Though I am always right behind you, you cannot find Me.
- 5 You will meet Me only when I look for you.”
- 6 One day, Sahng-jeh-nim recited an old writing:
- 乾坤不老月長在 寂寞江山今百年
- 7 Heaven and earth do not get old
and the moon exists forever.
The mountains and rivers
are deserted for one hundred years.
- (JSD Dojeon 10,19)